Please be advised that the Administrator of personal data of persons in the role of:
- contractors who are parties to relations with us and potential contractors (natural persons conducting the so-called sole proprietorship, natural persons conducting activity in the form of civil law companies),
- persons representing current and potential institutional contractors (authorized to represent entities in the form of partnerships and companies, foundations, associations, etc.),
- persons indicated by current and potential contractors for contact and for the implementation of contracts / business relationships that connect us (e.g. members of project teams, persons servicing ongoing contacts including orders or complaints, etc.),
is Best Autotech Sp. z o.o. with its registered head-office in Skoczów (43-430), at ul. Górecka 63, Skoczów, hereinafter „Best Autotech”.
In Best Autotech we have appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by post, by sending correspondence to registered head-office, or to the e-mail address of Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moreover, we inform that:
- The data will be state by Best Autotech for the following purposes:
- fulfilling contractual obligations towards you, if you are or will be a party to the contract concluded with us or to take specific actions before the conclusion of the contract, such as: negotiations, exchange of documents, etc. (art.6 par.1 (b) GDPR);
- compliance with legal obligations (art.6 par.1 9 (c) GDPR) - e.g. resulting from tax and accounting regulations oraz other specific regulations;
- the implementation of legitimate interests - ours or a third party (art.6 par.1 (f) GDPR). Such legitimate interests are:
- enabling contact, including exchange of correspondence and keeping internal records of contractors to enable us to contact contractors for purposes related to cooperation being undertaken or being conducted;
- preventing fraud and criminal activity, including verification of contractors in public and commercial registers,
- determining or pursuing any claims, or defending against such claims;
- carrying out activities in the form of direct marketing, including marketing communications using elecommunications terminal equipment (e.g. telephone) and automated calling systems and sending commercial information by electronic means (basis art. 6 par. 1(f) GDPR- legitimate interest of Best Autotech).
- Personal data will be proccessed throughout the period of implementation of the concluded contracts and until their correct settlement implementation of legal obligations regarding their storage (indicated e.g. by tax and accounting regulations), until the expiration of potential claims from concluded contracts and necessary to pursue specific claims, necessary to document to the supervisory authorities regarding the protection of personal data the correctness of compliance with legal obligations imposed on us, until submission of an objection to data processing (when data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest), until you withdraw your consent to receive commercial information by electronic means and / or marketing communications using telecommunications terminal equipment (e.g. computer, telephone) andautomated calling systems.
- Data recipients are cooperating entities that participate in the processes necessary to conduct our business, including: our business partners, entities supporting us in the field of technical and IT services, law firms and debt collection companies, entities providing document archiving services, accounting, accounting, auditing and advisory services, entities providing payment services, postal operators and transport, forwarding and courier companies, our subcontractors, law firms and debt collection companies, entities providing archiving services.
- Moreover, recipient of the data are authorities authorized to receive data on the basis of legal provisions, including public administration and law enforcement authorities.
- You have the right to gain access to this data, rectify incorrect personal data and supplement incomplete personal data, delete your personal data in cases specified by the provisions of the GDPR, restrictions on processing in cases specified by the provisions of the GDPR, data transfer in cases specified by the provisions of the GDPR, object to the processing of personal data for purposes arising from our legitimate interests, withdraw your consent at any time (if the processing of personal data is based on your consent).
- In addition, you have right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with personal data protection, e.g. in Poland - to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, when you believe that processing of your personal data violates the provision of the GDPR.
- In the event of contacting us on behalf of a contractor, your data may have been disclosed to us by the above mentioned entity in connection with the implementation of the business relationship between us. When contact is initiated by us, in selected cases your data may also come from publicly available registers / databases, including the National Court Register, Central Business Register and Information, Public Information Bulletin or websites.
- If personal data comes directly from you, providing them is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion or proper implementation of the contract concluded between us, or it may be your duty. Providing data for purposes resulting from legal provisions is mandatory on the basis of relevant legal provisions.
- Personal data processed for the purposes mentioned above will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
- Best Autotech may transfer personal data outside the European Economic Ares (EEA). The transfer of personal data is then based on the legally required personal data protection measures, which will be (depending on the case): an adequacy decision, binding corporate rules or standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.